Sunday, May 3, 2009

video art & house music <3

So I missed class the other day because I have been feeling so crappy, and I literally could not move out of bed...but I was so excited for class on Thursday because we learned about house music <3

The past couple of weeks we have been learning about video art, which relates to our final project. I have been having trouble thinking of an idea for my final because I do not have a Mac and I do not know how to make movies with my stupid HP computer..So I have been going to the computer labs and teaching myself how to use it.

A lot of the videos that we have been watching in class is inspiring me to do something crazy. I loved the Residents with their out of control music and ideas, especially the one minute songs. Also, the We Will Rock You by EBN..that had me cracking up and I wish I was talented enough to do something crazy like that. I hope my idea isn't corny :/

Then this week learned about music, which I grew up listening to every genre of music and I hold it close to my heart. I knew every song that was played in class and was tapping my feet to the beats because I just wanna get up and sing when I hear those songs.

When we learned about house music I wanted to dieeee.. I am the biggest NJ techno guido bitch you'll every meet haha and I LOVE it!!! I could not sit still listening to it, I wanted to get up and dance and pretend I was back in NYC at a club (only one more week!!!)

Well wish me luck on this final...I'm nervoussss!

xoxo alyssa*anne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home