Monday, April 6, 2009

thursday bloody thursday


So I will be the first one to admit that I was squeamish the entire class on Thursday. It is one thing seeing someone fall and get cut, but intentionally cutting yourself and putting yourself through pain is unbearable to me. I think I shut my eyes more than half the class. I felt like a little baby but I honestly cannot watch stuff like that.

I could see that Orlan is a performing artist, but I have no clue how she could bear the pain of being awake and getting plastic surgery. I couldn't even watch them cut her skin. Can you honestly imagine how much pain she was in? Those bumps under her forehead are just plain old strange to me. Very very strange.

I am happy that class was over, because I really do not know if I could take another day of watching people pierce their skin and hang from it...and meanwhile i have almost ten piercings and a tattoo...I guess it is just strange watching it happen. I am such a little girl hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home