Wednesday, April 22, 2009

crazy leigh and alien klaus





I haven't written on my blog in a while, but I still want to talk about these two performance artists who have stuck in my brain. Leigh Bowery and Klaus Nomi. Both were so talented and both were led to death so quickly.

Leigh Bowery was a constant performer. He could just walk down the street in one of his crazy costumes and stun the world. His creative take on fashion has influenced many, including Boy George. I was so intrigued by Leigh and could not keep my eyes off of his new costume designs, no matter how out of control and crazy they were.

Klaus Nomi....just wow. Did you hear that voice? Klaus had extraordinary talent and stunned his audiences. His crazy songs and alien-like appearances were unique. I loved his crazy outfits and the faces he made in photos, he was just a great performer all around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home