Wednesday, February 25, 2009

finally a flipbook!!





































sorry for the delay, I'll just recap what my flip book was about...its the same as 2 posts down












My flip book started as the day setting into nighttime and then a martini glass/cosmopolitan came from the bottom up then a spider came and made a web and then a bomb blew it up and then a flower grows and the curtain closes. Kinda weird, I know...but it was just crazy thoughts that kept popping in my head.


comment your thoughts!

xoxo lysssssss

3 Comments:

At March 4, 2009 at 10:13 PM , Blogger Ichi said...

I really liked your positioning of the actual animations. Although it was 1/2 of the page, you really used that amount of space with the varieties of covering one half then using the entire space again. Your animations, although are mostly line art with color fill was kitch in a really nice, cool way. It brings one back to feeling like they would in childhood where they would just see life in that complete aspect. It's very nostalgic in that sense so nice work on that.

 
At March 9, 2009 at 9:05 AM , Blogger xxx said...

Hey Allyssa, great book. I really liked the transitions and your use of colors. The most fun I had was looking at the tiny spider walking down and then blast of colors and then take us to see growing flowers. Cool transition. You did a good job.

 
At April 17, 2009 at 8:03 AM , Blogger kassieloo said...

very cute drawings! i like your transitions to each element!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home