Sunday, February 22, 2009

Picture Problem!

eeekkk...so I am truly sorry that my pictures from my flip book are not up. I took pictures on my roommate's digital camera and when I went to upload them it said memory card formatting problem? I don't really know what that means...and I handed my book in so I can't take pictures on another camera.

I will promise to get the pictures up ASAP!

My flip book started as the day setting and then a martini glass/cosmopolitan came from the bottom up then a spider came and made a web and then a bomb blew it up and then a flower grows and the curtain closes. Kinda weird, I know...but it was just crazy thoughts that kept popping in my head. You can comment on this post because when i have the pictures i will just add them onto this post. SORRY FOR THE PROBLEM!

xoxo, alyssa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home