Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Beginning of film and photos

I really enjoyed class on Tuesday about the beginning of film and photography. It amazed me how even back then they could make full length films, even though it took 5x as long as it takes us now to make films. Even though they did not have words they were still very entertaining with the fake stunts and dummies they used as people. I really enjoyed the pictures that were put together to resemble a flip book!

Which reminds me! I absolutely need to get started on this flip book. I am the most un-artistic person ever!! This is going to be insanely hard for me to do. I went to the thrift store and I picked up the first book I saw and bought it. It just so happened the the book I picked up was the unauthorized biography of Frank Sinatra...how ironic, one of the most amazing stars from New Jersey. It made me giggle and put me in a great mood for the rest of the day.

See you all in class tomorrow!

xoxo alyssa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home