Tuesday, February 10, 2009

MIT Students Turn Internet Into a Sixth Human Sense response

All I can say is OH MY GOD!!

I am so happy that you shared this website with our class. I have never seen anything like this in my life. It definitely makes me wonder what life will be like in the future. Will our world be run by robots....seriously! I agree with technology but not to this level. If this projector becomes commercialized one day, I feel like it will take away from human life. I love that you can use your fingers to snap pictures and place calls, but it eventually lead people to become lazy.

My roommates were instantly intrigued by this website as soon as they heard my "oh my gods" and gasps of shock. They all think it is crazy too. I truly wonder what our world will be like in the future

xoxo lyssie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home