Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Busy weekend


Sooo I would have written on this earlier...but I got asked to perform in the Superbowl Half-time show and I have been sooo busy! I am sorry for the delay!


But anyways, I loved watching Amadeus. I never knew anything about Mozart's past or how truly crazy yet talented he was! Every class I feel like I'm learning new things about art and music and I'm loving it! Don Giovanni was an outstanding opera and its amazes me that it was about Mozart's abusive and crazy father. I also enjoyed watching Farinelli and finding out about castrate and how they intentionally castrated men so their voices never change and always have that very high pitch.
I will try to blog asap..but I have Superbowl practice from 1:00pm - 8:30pm on thursday and everyday following lol! I guess it is a once in a lifetime experience!!
much love, alyssa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home