Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Re-cap of the week


As I told some of you in class today, I was in the Superbowl Half-time show on Sunday with Bruce Springsteen. I was on the left side of the stage but everyone that watched told me I was nowhere to be found lol. Right after class last thursday, I quickly went to the dress rehearsal with Bruce himself from 1:00 pm til 8:00 pm at night! It was the longest day of my entire life, and what made it worse was it wasn't just pouring rain it was a monsoon. As Bruce told us, it was "ass breaking rain" atleast he was joking with us and putting us in a better mood. On Superbowl Sunday.. I woke up and couldn't sit down because I was so excited. Just being in the stadium and on the field the night of the actual Superbowl gave me butterflies inside. Also seeing Bruce Springsteen play live and being on national television in front of millions of viewers was a once in a life time experience.


During this entire weekend, I went to three different celebrity parties. I met everyone from NFL football players, Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher, Brittany Snow, and the Lachey brothers. I was definitely starstruck when I met Ashton Kutcher though. From what I remember, I was just standing there with my mouth literally hanging to the floor as he was talking to me. BUT!!! of course I lost my camera that night and have no proof of anything but atleast I have my memories and the best weekend of my entire life!! NEXT IS GASPARILLA!!!!


always, alyssa*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home